Operating Committee Meeting 11/04/19
- Next working party (JL)
- Lighting (MT)
- Meeting Slot (JL)
- Money handling (MT)
Tuesday 18:00 second week of month may move day depending on availability.
Inventory evening to be arranged by Aron.
Easter Saturday for next working party. May 4th next working party
- Sort through things in "craft area"
- Sort through things in store room
- Move tools downstairs (add to inventory)
- Move Palletron into storage room
- Take things to tip
- Painting downstairs
- Tool organisation in the workshop
- Proper bannister and handrail
Forging will be a day course activity led by an instructor. Instructor will have to stay behind to make sure the coals are safe. Noise isn't an immediate fine. A home made gas appliance wont be connected to the mains.
Aron has access to more woodworking tools, just need collecting from Norwich.
Adam has been offered a tour of the museum strong rooms. to be organised for the 11th May.