3D printer - Turnigy Fabrikator
WARNING This printer has exposed 230v inside the case below the print bed. DO NOT put your hands into this printer below the print bed. We are in the process of making covers to ensure accidentally coming into contact with 240v is not possible.
Originally sold by Hobby King, there is plenty of info on it on YouTube, but it seems it is not supported by Hobby King any more. However it is just an Arduino controlled RAMPS board. YouTube channel here
|Overall size||360 x 400 x 600 mm|
|Build volume:||150mm x 150mm x 100mm|
|Filament types||PLA, ABS|
|Max hotend temperature:||275 deg. C|
|Max bed temperature:||110 deg. C (tbc)|
|Print speed||400mm/sec (too fast)|
- Print Platform: phenolic heat stabilized bed with a removable glass print area
- Other Features: ball bearing liner rods, SD card, cable free printing, top feed anti-bind spool feed, twin print cooling fans
- Hotend does not have cooling fan, currently gets lots of blockages, probably combination of heat creep and bad hot end design.
- Install E3D hotend, try and use existing extruder, if not convert to bowden drive and install new extruder.
- - We have parts, mounts currently being designed, will look at after K8200 hot end upgrade is complete
- Design/make covers for areas of exposed live 240v contacts.
- Install Marlin 1.1.9 with thermal runaway enabled
- Give it a good clean