3D printer - da Vinci
Allegedly working again. Settings and filament currently unknown, investigation welcomed.
This is a proprietary printer, to use at present I believe you need to use the software available from the website.
from the website xyzprinting.com web site
- Build area: 200mm x 200mm x 200mm
- Max travel speed: 120mm/s
- 1.75mm dia. filament
- 0.4mm diameter nozzle
- Max nozzle temperature: 240 deg. C
- Print bed temperature: 40 - 90 Deg. C
- Material compatibility: PLA / ABS / Flexible / Tough PLA
- Supported file formats: .stl, XYZ Format (.3w), 3mf, G-code
- Review to see if Opensource firmware can be installed, to enable a non proprietary tool chain to be used, i.e. slice using Cura or similar and control with OctoPrint.
- Produce a workflow to enable members to follow when using.