Listed below are a few useful blogs that we have come across, either by members themselves or from other sources.
- Keith's Pi Tutorials - A blog related to Raspberry Pi and the occasional tutorial
- Printed Circuit Board Instructable - an instructable by one of our members Quentin Thurtle
- Raspberry Alpha Omega - A predominantly Raspberry Pi related blog by Frank Carver
- The Amp Hour Electronics podcast - by Dave Jones from the EEVblog and Chris Gammell from Contextual Electronics
- EEV blog - A blog, forum and YouTube channel about all things electrical
- TalkTech.info - A blog with reviews about technology, Raspberry Pi Kit and such. By Member Vincent Willcox
- Raspberry Pi projects - A link to the RaspberryPi.org projects page. Lots of good projects to get you started with a Raspberry Pi.
- Raspberry Pi Spy - Lots of good tutorials and guides on setting up and using the Raspberry Pi
- RasPi.TV - Great blog posts and instruction from Alex Eames
- Raspberry Pi Pod - Michael Horne, organiser of the Cambridge CamJam and PiWars events, blogs about all things Raspberry Pi