October 6th Working Party
Sort and clean the workshop.
- Sort out the corner by the door [part done]
Clean the kitchen
Clean the toilet
Hoover the main room floor
Sort out the electronic benches
- Take rubbish to the tip [part done]
The Laser PSU needs properly attaching, and the new Air Assist Control System (TM) needs installing
- Set up a network shared folder. Common software, learning resources, and other critical stuff (like games) could live there.
Get the vinyl cutter working - some software has arrived, testing is needed.
- The PCs need some tinkering again; PC3/Centre (nearest grey cupboard) seems to only output VGA (or the monitor ignores DVI). It might be a BIOS setting issue; ignore the top graphics ports!
- PC2/Back (middle of the 3 PCs) seems to overscan; likely either graphics settings or monitor issue, but nothing obvious. DVI use may fix it.
Attach air conditioner outlet into Mr Laserducky's enclosure.
Patch up Woodzilla front pockets. They've split out from the frame at the base.
- Swap front door camera.
Fix concerningly squeaky workshop hatch.
Fix leaky Turnigy extruder
- We've had some donations of Misc Stuff In Boxes. Currently at the top right of Palletron, they need sorting and curating/defenestrating as required.
- Tile the kitchen wall above the sink
- Paint more of the ceiling - this is a condition of our lease.