Steering Committee Meeting 30/05/19
- Match funding - what should we purchase
- Membership fees
- Risk Assessments for new activities
- Plan for the new rooms upstairs
- Open day
Attendees Steve Chalkley, Tim Elliot, Jon Leach, Phil Willis
- Match funding. Purchase a CR10 and Radial arm drill and vice.
- Fees have stayed the same for a while. Fees should be increased to 20 with a single 50 joining fee. This will take affect from the 1st September and be announced at the AGM. 15 for a concession. DD to be implemented. DD to be launched at the AGM.
- Any new activity should be risk assessed before it is started.
- Agree to build two pods upstairs and use the glass panels for this purpose.
- We should arrange an open day and advertise through our contacts. 28th September proposed. 11:00 to 16:00
- AGM to be held at 11:00 on 27th July.
- Only steering committee members can be facebook admins.
- Hannah is holding an open studio would be good to have people available.
- Meeting minutes can only be changed through discussion with the attendees. Minutes should be ratified at the next meeting.
- JL to provide a list of members for membership cards to be allocated at the AGM.
- SC to investigate other options.
- JL & PW to progress membership card automation
- JL to implement Direct Debit in time for AGM
- PW to organise open day
- SC to finalise the accounts
- PW to invoice the makerspace for museum guides
- SC to ask around about who can be around for the open studio
- TE to work on village hall roadshow idea
- TE to talk to admin about facebook admin rights
- JL to purchase CR10 and radial arm drill