Some of the suppliers we use:
- CPC - electronic components and more. Makerspace members can get discounts, please ask Keith Ellis before ordering
Dawn Robotics - Robots, sensors etc- Now out of business
- The Pi Hut - a Suffolk based supplier of Robotics, Raspberry Pi and Arduino equipment.
- Pimoroni - Pibow cases and other Pi/Arduino related stuff
- Rapid - electronic components and also sponnsor of our winning PiWars 2014 entry.
- SK Pang - all sorts of eletronic components and sensors
- Ryanteck - Lots of Pi related products including a number of his own designs. Also including a 3D printing service
Cedarcroft Productions A local lasercutter with facilities to cut and etch A3 sized material, including hardbaord and acrylic- Unfortunately this laser cutter is now out of action. If you need anything laser cut please ask and we might be able to help you out.
- Ragwork UK manufactured PCB's with a weekly turnaround.
- OSH Park Cheap good quality PCB's from the USA, with a turnaround of usually 2-3 weeks.
- Ryanteck 3D printing service
- Kitronik - Various electronic supplies and also materials suitable for laser cutting