Information about COVID-19
How to we re-open to the public?
According to Government guidance from 4th July Community Centres and Social CLubs can re-open providing they follow the COVID-19 Secure guidelines.
It looks like as a minimum we should address these five things:
- Carry out a CODIV-19 risk assessment HSE Guidance
- Develop cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures
- Help people work from home (not relevant to us)
- Maintain 2m social distancing where possible
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, manage transmission risk
Things we should probably review:
- One way access routes
- i.e. in via the external stairs
- exit via internal stairs and ground floor door
- people were talking about technical solutions, traffic lights and the like. While this sounds nice, I think we need to keep it simple
- Do the tables need a varnish or lacquer, to aid wiping down
- Do we have any soft furnishings that need taking out of action
- How do we clean contact points on equipment?
- Keyboards seem particularly hard to deal with - gloved use only?
- Access to toilet/kitchen needs to be considered
- how do we maintain 2m distancing, limit access to kitch to 1/2 people at a time?
- How do we communicate our plan to the community