Things We Need
- Welder, any sort considered!
- Bandsaw, any working sort considered.
- Spray / sandblasting booth. We could probably make one, if someone wished to volunteer.
- Callipers. Just having one can get a bit like a relay race when we're busy.
- Graphics cards - RAM quantity is more important than speed.
- Sewing kit
- Any dressmaking paraphernalia; shears, rulers, patterns, chalk, etc.
- An anvil. Or a comparable chunk of metal. A slice of rail would work well too, even an old sledgehammer head. Or a large drawing pin? Anyone?
- Electrical hand tools and test equipment
- Helping hands
- Kiln. Not something we can use now, but maybe later...
And as always...
- Wood of almost any calibre
- Hackable & useful junk / components for the communal stockpiles. ( “To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.” --Thomas Edison )