Things We Need
- Carpet (about 3.5*3m square)
- Vinyl flooring (pending, but more offers wouldn't go amiss)
- TIG Welder
- Pillar drills
- Spray / sandblasting booth. We could probably make one, if someone wished to volunteer. (See section below)
- Kiln and potter's wheel
- A gas oven would be handy. Ours has lost temperature regulation in the main oven; it's gas mark 11 or bust.
- Additional kitchen equipment, especially a masher. Needed more for brewing than cooking currently!
- Brewing equipment, namely a bottle tree
- Graphics cards - RAM quantity is more important than speed.
- Any dressmaking paraphernalia; shears, rulers, patterns, chalk, etc.
- An air blowing device we can bodge around for the forge - an old hoover would be ideal
- Electrical hand tools and test equipment
- Helping hands
Things we can build
- Lighting - we have panels, just needs flexistands!
- Dust cabinet/spray painting booth. Bonus points if this also serves as an insulated box for fabrication processes using high voltage.
- Sheet metal brake, for folding
- Drum sander attachment for the drill press - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcwZNydHgsA
- Doming/dapping block & punches, eg https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12-DAPPING-PUNCHES-DOMING-BLOCK-25MM-12-DEPRESSIONS-WOODEN-STORAGE-STAND/111460222545
- Flip top stand - could work well for grinders, unless a rotary corner unit is used. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXQ707IvutI
- Grinding jig - https://www.instructables.com/id/Knife-Grinding-Jig-1/
- Trolley or trolleys on wheels to contain the Coder Dojo Raspberry Pi kit, including monitors, Pi's resources etc.
And as always...
- Wood of almost any calibre
- Hackable & useful junk / components for the communal stockpiles. ( “To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.” --Thomas Edison )